Main > Cancer Links > Cancer 101
||250 West 19th Street, Suite 4E
NEW YORK, NY. 10011
- Offer organizational tools designed by a breast cancer survivor
- There are baby planners and wedding planners. Now, there is a cancer planner.
- Provide direct access to resources and support that meet your individual needs including resources for the person with breast cancer and for the survivor as well as the caregiver, the friend, the partner, the husband, the wife, the sister, the brother, the mother, the father, the children, the employer
- Support our fellow nonprofits
- For NYC & tristate area residents we offer a database of local resources and schedules of cancer center and nonprofit-hosted lectures, support groups, wellness classes, fundraisers, volunteer opportunities and more.
- We don’t explain what cancer is, why you have cancer, or give medical advice.
- We don’t offer support groups, help lines or newsletters.
- We don’t sell wigs, prostheses, or lymphedema sleeves.
- Instead, we help you find the organizations that are experts in providing the information, support and products you need. In addition, we provide a venue for cancer patients, survivors, and others to share information, experiences and advice.